Two Impress is looking for an experienced, data-driven, designer with a focus on strong User Interface design and Branding. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for assessing data and providing solutions for unmet goals. They will also need to be able to produce clean, purposeful design and has the skills to translate client requirements and project briefs into high-fidelity prototypes and functional user interfaces.
- Develop and Manage campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Modify existing automation pipelines.
- Gather user requirements, current user data & metrics, assist art director with the design of graphic elements, and build navigation components. To be successful in this role, the UI/IX designer will demonstrate proficiency with design software and wireframe tools.
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to support new product and feature development according to our product roadmap and business strategy
- Design interactive graphic user interface elements like menus, tab’s, widgets, page navigation buttons, and search fields
- Understand our products and keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Help Champion design and partner with Art Director and Web Developers to ensure quality user experiences
- Work cross functionally with all internal stakeholders to ensure consistent design strategies and vision
- Identify UI/UX issues and propose solutions
- 4+ Years of Graphic Design experience in a professional setting, working with clients
- 4+ Years of web design experience in a professional setting, working with clients
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Autopilot, Marketo, or other marketing automation services
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, etc.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, GTM, Fullstory, SEMRush, Hotjar, and other analytic tools
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Design, Art, and/or Marketing preferred, but not required
- Ability to effectively and concisely present your designs and sell your solutions to various clients
- A clear understanding of brand research and development
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Bonus Qualities (Any of the Below)
- HTML/CSS Knowledge
- Photography Experience
- Video Experience
- Animation Experience
- Wireframing Experience
- Understanding and knowledge of social media advertising
- Flex Time & Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Time
- Free in-office Beer & Coffee
- Company Funded Equipment
- Fun, Relaxed work environment